Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Adult-Only Resort with a....

Have any of you ladies been to any adult only resorts ANYWHERE with a lazy river?? I think its the only thing I really really want my resort to have, I don't even care where it is, as long as its warm and nice. Thanks so much!

Re: Adult-Only Resort with a....

• Options
    Excellence Rivera Cancun!!! Check it out on Trip Advisor. It is an excellence resort in riveria mya!
  • Options
    thats where we are going...I can't wait!
  • Options
    I am looking at Sun Palace in Cancun. It doesn't have a lazy river at the resort but it has a water park  close by called Wet N Wild and they have one there :)
  • Options
    I'm looking into Coconut Bay Resort.  I still trying to get feeback and read reviews but it looks amazing and they have a lot of activities.  Personally I have been trying to stay away from a Mexico Honeymoon since there have been many "tourist" issues and concerns. 

I wanted an Island Vacation and Coconut Bay is in St. Lucia so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we end up booking here.

The resort is split in two, Adults only and Family.  The only issue is I think the Lazy River is on the Family side- which you have access to.  On the days you don't want to see kids running around, they have an adult only pool located on the Harmony side of the hotel.

Didn't mean to make this so long, but here is the link!

http://www.coconutbayresortandspa.com/

image 291 Invited
    image 140 Ready to Party image 14 Fail image137 testing my patience
    RSVP Date: April 30
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards