Florida-North Florida
Options

Frustrated Bride!!

I have called and emailed several conpanies in the destin/ panama city beach area and don't get responses ! I am ready to book but not sure how patient in supposed to be with these people. All have good reviews is it me or two days to a week a little long for a response? Any recommendations for companies to go with for me destination wedding??

Re: Frustrated Bride!!

• Options
    edited January 2012
    From a voice of experience the people down here are in no hurry for ANYTHING. They'll get back to you, most are on limited hours since it's the off season. Made me crazy but I did get everything booked.
  • Options

I'm with ya Ashley.  I've found that if you keep trying - i'll evenutally get someone.  :)  Who are you trying to reach?  My venue (Edgewater Beach resort) handles alot of the details, but for a cake, we went with Cakes by Tanis (YUM).  They got my flowers from Blossoms in Chipley (really inexpensive), and my day-of coordinator is though Elegant Beginnings. 

I hope that helps!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Tried Surfsidebrides, Panama City Beach weddings, and Coastal beach weddings. I have been talking to Princess weddings although I really like them their "packages" are a little out of my budget for what I want. They have a build your own package but I fear that I will end up spending more by the end. I don't want an over the top wedding, just simple but do have some expectations so it's either wait and hope someone gets back to me or go to the drawing board on adjusting my budget. Thanks a bunch!! I will check into elegant beginnings!!
  • Options
    Ashley I got married in Jacksonville but I will say hun ask to speak with managers or owners. Let them know that it doesn't seem like they are interested in your business and that you will be taking it elsewhere. See how fast they reply to that.Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards