Flowers
Options

Help identify flowers in this bouquet, please...

I really like this bouquet.  I know there are larkspur and peonies in it, but I have no idea what the other flowers might be (except that tulip!).  Please let me know if you can identify the blooms (I want to make sure all/most are accounted for in the florist's estimate).  Thanks!

Re: Help identify flowers in this bouquet, please...

• Options
    kimp67kimp67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, no help here.  Could you take the pic to your florist?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The light pink flower to the right is a peony, the purple spiky flowers in the center are thistle (I think the globe variety), the hot pink flower to the top left looks like sweet pea or godetia, the larger yellow flower in the top center is a tulip and it looks like yellow spray roses to either side of it. The purple flower in front, next to the peony looks like a double tulip or lisianthus, it's kinda hard to tell with the thistle in front of it. The white flowers to the left in front look like stock. The ones in back are kind of hard to tell cause they're a little blurry. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_identify-flowers-this-bouquet-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:28Discussion:03d305f1-9fe5-4ab8-9dce-e68d3b47d0b6Post:7a7aefcf-3446-4a1d-b74f-3728904f140f">Re: Help identify flowers in this bouquet, please...</a>:
    [QUOTE]The light pink flower to the right is a peony, the purple spiky flowers in the center are thistle (I think the globe variety), the hot pink flower to the top left looks like sweet pea or godetia, the larger yellow flower in the top center is a tulip and it looks like yellow spray roses to either side of it. The purple flower in front, next to the peony looks like a double tulip or lisianthus, it's kinda hard to tell with the thistle in front of it. The white flowers to the left in front look like stock. The ones in back are kind of hard to tell cause they're a little blurry. Hope this helps!
    Posted by janicejab[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, this info really helps.  Now I know the florist is on track ... sweet!  Thanks so much!
  • Options
    KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the purple looks like anemone to me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    coral peonies. blue sea holly ( eryngium) hot pink sweet peas, yellow tulips, purple anemone, white stock, cant tell what the light yellow is.... don't see the larkspur.. but you are definately looking at a may or june only sort of availability... 

Such a pretty bouquet...yumm!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards