Wedding Etiquette Forum

Imma take a shot in the dark..

2»

Re: Imma take a shot in the dark..

• Hey Georgia, I can see you staring there from across the block.

With a smile on your face and your hand on your HUH!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_imma-shot-dark?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e275e561-70a7-459e-93a2-8333ee47444ePost:39d7a4d4-976a-42b8-bd7b-2f281859ad84">Re: Imma take a shot in the dark..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-Roma-ma-ah! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance Walk walk fashion baby Work it Move that bitch crazy Walk walk fashion baby Work it Imma Freak biitch baby I could sing Gaga all day.
    Posted by georgia_bride09[/QUOTE]

My FI does the Bad Romance dance moves in the car as we drive.. Its sooo funny.
    image Married and Junk.
  • The fact that your FI even KNOWS the Bad Romance dance moves is funny enough to me!  I don't even know them, and I'm notorious for knowing the dance moves to all music videos ever.  It's a (not so) hidden talent.  I pick up choreography well. 
  • He was the one to take me to the Lady Gaga concert.

He loves her, atleast now he does. She was banned from our apartment for a little while.
    image Married and Junk.
  • Brian Fellows! I had no idea there was a Brian Fellows AE. That's just awesome. Tell that goat to quit looking at me!
  • This is my first experience with IBF and it's awesome. I love me some Brian Fellows!

Crosswalk
  • Am I the only crazy one who doesn't know who/what Brian Fellows is?

And I too love me some lady gaga! I'm going to see her next saturday!
    J is even into her now. I was reading this thread and started singing, so now he's playing her. =)
  • I want to play!!!!!!

Bald monkeys swing from banana hammocks. Is your hair natural?

• The rain forest? That sounds wet!

Crosswalk
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_imma-shot-dark?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e275e561-70a7-459e-93a2-8333ee47444ePost:5b134b5a-821d-42b2-a351-fc9cbe5642ba">Re: Imma take a shot in the dark..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Am I the only crazy one who doesn't know who/what Brian Fellows is?...
    Posted by rhodesign[/QUOTE]

You are not alone. I have no idea who Brian Fellows is either, but I just googled and I think he was on SNL?
  • Rho, that's exactly why Beatles and I are sitting in my closet singing Lady Gaga.  Because I have no clue what's going on!
  • That's Tracy Morgan!? I didn't even rcognize him. I know who he is. Thanks!
  • Brian Fellows is the most under-rated SNL character of all time. 

Our next guest likes to carry coffee beans and rice. Please welcome A DONKEY!  This donkey's name is Jesse?  I have a friend named Jesse, he fixes my car.  Does this Donkey fix cars?  No?  Well I guess they're not related. 
  • I have to agree, Heels. Brian Fellows is by far my favorite sketch. Tracy Morgan is a God.
  • It was a wonderful day when tracy morgan hosted SNL last season and reprised the brian fellows skit. I died. I literally died. One of the best skits in recent years.

I bet if this goat could talk he would say things like curse words and call people do-do head and sing naughty songs... hes weird!!
  • I could watch those skits all day. And Nebb, you're totally right about last year's skit.  Good stuff.
    Crosswalk
  • I love that he wears a shitton of lip gloss.

We don't talk about the birds and the bees on this show unless the guests are birds and bees and sometimes not even then.
  • Ahh man, i love brian fellows. This thread is the happiest thread of the entire day.
  • Has anyone seen the girl with the sn fystygirl in the recent posters box? I'm assuming that she's going for feisty girl, but that's not how I read it. That's crazy!
  • No but I have seen Stinky Wiz... she must like asparagus.
  • I saw that one too. It makes me wish that I had some dumb / crazy sn.
  • This post has totally made my day.  Cew, the birds/bees quote, awesome.

I'm about done here at work, everyone have a safe & Happy New Year!

We need to see more Brian Fellow in 2010. This is good.
    Crosswalk
  • Happy New Year, Pirata! I'm all for a daily Brian Fellow thread. I think it would be great for the soul.
  • Happy newyears pirata, AND brian fellows, wherever you are.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards