Florida-South Florida

RU3234 - Karen - KNOTTIE OF THE DAY!!

Hi girls!!

This is a fabulous way for us all to learn more about each other. Answer the questions below and feel free to tell us anything else about yourself!

If you would like to be included, please respond with your first name and knottie name, thanks!!

KissKissKiss

1. First Name & Fiance's First Name

2. Your Birthday & Age and Fiance's Birthday and Age

3. City Born In?

4. City Live in?

5. Where did you go to college?

6. What was your major?

7. What is your current job?

8. What is your dream job?

9. How did you and your fiance meet?

10.  When did you get engaged and how did he do it??

11. When is the Wedding Day?

12. Where is the ceremony and reception?

13. What are your wedding colors?

14. Where are you honeymooning?

15. Favorite wedding vendor so far?

16. Biggest wedding splurge?

17. What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't?

18. Another knottie wedding you'd like to attend?

19. Favorite book?

20. Favorite movie?

21. Favorite tv show?

22. Favorite wedding dress designer?

23. Any advice you can give?

24. Anything you wish you could change about your wedding?

25. Share something about yourself!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: RU3234 - Karen - KNOTTIE OF THE DAY!!

• edited December 2011
    Yay Karen!!!!
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Come on down Karen!
  • atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    drum rolls please!!!! ......Karen :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • edited December 2011
    Woohoo!! Thanks Court!

1. First Name & Fiance's First Name Karen and Mitch

2. Your Birthday & Age and Fiance's Birthday and Age-Me: 6-30-82, 27 Mitch 5-27-87, 22...Yes as soon as he was legal he was mine...lol

3. City Born In? New Brunswick, NJ is where  the hospital is but grew up in Metuchen

4. City Live in? Port St. Lucie..for now

5. Where did you go to college? Chowan in NC for a year, then Middlesex, then Rutgers then FAU

6. What was your major? Physical Education then Real Estate

7. What is your current job? The worst job ever! Its customer service for a Medicare Diabetes Distributor..I deal with old, death blind people all day every day!

8. What is your dream job? I want to be in Sports Marketing

9. How did you and your fiance meet? I got hired to be his boss at a sports and Entertainment facility. He originally told me he was 22 so I asked him out..then the truth came out!

10.  When did you get engaged and how did he do it?? May-16-2009--I was laying on the couch eating twizzlers when he came home from the field..he said he wanted to take a nap (and I am one who never turns down sleep) so I agreed. When I crawled into bed he started laughing and told me that there was something in the room that was mine..I was a smart ass and told him everything in the room was mine...it was MY bedroom..then he said its something that I didnt know about...So I got up and started looking and in the closet was a small ring box.I grabbed it, he got out of bed, took the box from me and got down on one knee.

11. When is the Wedding Day? 10-10-10

12. Where is the ceremony and reception? My ceremony is in the terrace at the Boca Renaissance and my reception is in the ballroom.

13. What are your wedding colors? Red, white, black

14. Where are you honeymooning? 8-day cruise to Panama, Costa Rica, and Mexico...Im SOOOO beyond excited for this!

15. Favorite wedding vendor so far? Reinhardt Productions...Marty has been awesome and he loves HS baseball basaeball so knew all about Fi.

16. Biggest wedding splurge? The videographer...FI and I fought this one out because he thought it was stupid and a waste.

17. What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't? Photobooth..I tried to work it into my budget but no such luck!

18. Another knottie wedding you'd like to attend? Id like to go to all of them but Courts, Kailas, Taylors, and Arlyn sound awesome

19. Favorite book? I really cant choose one..my favorite one from when I was younger is Tuck Everlasting

20. Favorite movie? For Love Of the Game, anything Nicholas Sparks

21. Favorite tv show? Dancing With the Stars, Househunters, My First Place, Saved by the Bell..lol Old school

22. Favorite wedding dress designer? I only looked at Alfred Angelo...I didnt even look anywhere else cause I knew I couldnt afford it.

23. Any advice you can give? Dont rush anything! Take your time to make sure you have exactly what you want.

24. Anything you wish you could change about your wedding? Lol I wish I could change his GM...they are about as useless at 2 people can be.

25. Share something about yourself!! I have a really nasty scar on my foot from when I was a baby..I was riding in a seat on a back of a bike with my dad and someone I stuck in my foot into the wheel as he was riding. We both fell and the scar on my foot just grows with my foot..lol
  • edited December 2011
    loooooved learning about you - you are adorable!!!!!! come back North!!! :):)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • daphnessdaphness member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awww....I enjoyed reading this. I would like to change my GM also hahaha
  • edited December 2011
    I enjoyed learning about you and lol @ your job description :)  You're honeymoon sounds amazing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww Karen, my fellow Jersey girl!!! Loved reading about you!! I'm a huge Saved By The Bell fan too :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    loved reading about you! we're almost date twins! I'm 10-9-10 :)
  • jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing! I have been meaning to tell you, I love that BM dress, I wanted my BM to get it but for some reason they didn't like it :( Oh well I like the one they picked too.
  • edited December 2011
    Court- I am trying to move north..Fi is fighting it but I wont give up!
    Carmen-The GM are crap...they werent even thinking about a b-party for Fi..so now my brothers and BIL who I am bumped from the wedding for his friends are now planning it!
    Mikeey-Yes my job is hell and yes we are tailgating at the Pro Bowl...It would be awesome to meet you!
    Jillian-I am buying Saved By The Bell the series on DVD as wedding day gift to Fi...Lol we're dorks..Zack and Kellys wedding was on this morning and it made me late to work..OOPS!
    Bears-I thought about doing it that day but I wanted the whole 10-10-10 thing..Loser? I think so
    Jennifer: I am not sure that is ging to my BM dresses but I like them. I will know more after this weekend!
  • edited December 2011
    karen!!! we have to get together in PSL sometime. When I'm down for more than a second at a time. i love your proposal. you guys are so cute!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed learning more about you!
  • edited December 2011

Loved learning more about you!!! FI played baseball in high school & LOVES it! Our FI's could be bff's. And not to mention, we're both obsessed with SBTB too!

PS-I have Juvenile Diabetes but I deal with Medtronic - do you work through them????

• edited December 2011
    loved reading about you!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards