Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Pronovio dresses..elie saab line...prices! Help I am in love but need to know the price range!

Aloha ladies,

Does anyone know the prices of the elie saab 2011 collection for pronovios? I found a dress I am in love with but would like to know the price range? It is the ERATO dress by elie saab...

I'm worried it is way out of my price range. sooo beautiful though...

thanks!

Laura

Re: Pronovio dresses..elie saab line...prices! Help I am in love but need to know the price range!

• Options
    the place where I purchased my dress they had Pronovios. They said they were in the 1-3k range. On average I read that they were around 2k, but they look like they're worth 4-5K.
    :3
  • Options
    Elie Saab's prices are much higher than then whole Pronovios collection. I think they are in the $5000 range (or more).
  • Options
    Elie Saab for Pronovias are around the 10k-15k range. The one I tried on was 12
  • Options
    sshumway3sshumway3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2011
    I bought my Pronovias for $1000. My boutique gave me a price range of $950 to $4,200.

I ear the dress that you're looking at though is more like $7,000-10,000.
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge
    Honeymoon Location- Excellence Playa Mujeres
  • Options
    I love Pronovias line but it is so out of my price range :(

Good luck!
  • Options
    vivien0827vivien0827 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    Hi,

I just bought the Erato dress, but got it from UK through a friend. The lowest price I found in US was actually from a store called Balina Bridal in Austin, TX(Elie Saab authorized retailer). The sample price is $6600 with the matching veil. Retail I think is around 8k...

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi

If you've find your Elie Saab dress and want to sell it you can mail me, Im getting married in august 2012 and looking for one
    alexasautreuil@yahoo.fr

many thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards