Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Photographer

I'm looking for recommendations on photographers in the metro area.  I've googled a few but would rather hear from people who have a good experience working with their photographer.  If you have a good one, please share!

Thanks!!

Re: Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Dom Foto and was very happy with the price, quality of work, and what you get. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went with Kelly Embry. I absolutely love her pictures and she is really nice and i feel comfortable with her (no bad vibes or anything). We are waiting for the heat to go away and we are doing our E-pics with her as well - ill post some as soon as we do. her website: www.kellyembryphotography.com
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It really depends on your budget, but Kelly Is Nice is AMMMAAZZZIIINNGGG!!!!!

I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    edited December 2011
    I would agree that we would need to know your budget to make recommendations.
  • Options
    xcandi83xxcandi83x member
    edited December 2011
    In my opinion, Cathi Milanes is the best in Georgia!
    www.milanesphotography.com

Good Luck!
  • Options
    walex19walex19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vertigo Media

Top class Photography and Videography
  • Options
    ladydawg86ladydawg86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine used Forever Yours Photography for her wedding last year, and the pictures turned out great. She's very reasonably priced, does great work, and gives you the rights to all of your photos.

www.foreveryourspictures.com
  • Options
    ritakellyritakelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rebecca Bunch was great and a great price. She did an amazing job and got all the little details without me even telling her to. :) Plus, I got all the digital pictures -- so I can print them myself or put them up online so others can copy them.
  • Options
    jessjones1989jessjones1989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used www.imaginephotoaz.com and they are amazing.  they work worldwide, and can definitely shoot in atlanta.  best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards