Connecticut

Elks Lodge Westbrook

Has anyone used them?
We're on a super tight budget and other places in the area are out of our range.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Elks Lodge Westbrook

• My parents used to have a shore house on the same road in Westbrook- I walked by the Elks a million times since I was right down the road, but I had never been inside. So unfortunately I don't have any first hand experience, BUT I remember seeing a bride on the CT boards last year, who had been married at the Elks and said she had a good experience. I recommend checking it out for a potential venue...although I've never seen the inside, I can say that the view is definitely nice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • I am an Elk - haha!  That sounds so funny.  I looked into getting married there too, since that is where my Fiance and I met.  But they were all booked up for the dates I wanted.  They fill up VERY fast - since it is a water front location.

YES they do weddings - they have several options (different rooms depending on the size of your wedding etc.)  You should definitely call them.

I had my wedding shower there in May and it was lovely!

Kelly
  • I went there the other day to check them out.
    I booked my date before I left. lol.
    It was perfect for what  I was wanting and very affordable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Their food is pretty great too - i think you will be very happy with your choice!  Good luck!  and Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards