January 2012 Weddings

love songs

My cousin is singing during the ceremony but I cannot think of a song for the life of me. I did a search and everything that comes back is super oldies.

Suggestions please...

Re: love songs

• What kind of music do you like?
  • estegemanestegeman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the song "It feels like home" by Chantal Kreviazuk.  It is beautiful for a wedding ceremony.
    Photobucket
  • I'm in your same boat. I don't have a singer though just prerecorded music on the sound system. I'm better at helping others with their songs then coming up with mine. But like Jen said--What kind of music do you like? What kind of feel are you going for? Something sweet and sappy, sweet and cheery, etc?

• I like all types of music. After seeing the chapel again today I think I want it to be sweet maybe country. I thought about bluesy but now I'm not sure. I have listened to more songs than I can say and still feel more confused than ever. My cousin suggested a moment like this but I feel like that is the typical wedding song. No offense if anyone choose it. I'm just looking for something special. I like crazy girl by Ely young band but I don't think it is appropriate for my cousin to sing. Also like sade by my side I think that's the name. Anyway it's a tough ding to recreate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards