Moms and Maids
Options

Maids and Men gifts

I have come up with some unique mens gifts :  something personal like one guy likes to fish, he is getting a fishing lure set made of bottle caps, one guy golfs, and he will be getting a personalized golf ball marker-  They will be getting this personal gift along with a case of beer ( and maybe a mug? - i heard these are cheezy).

What about the girls?  what is acceptable? I am having such a hard time finding something.  I got them all the stackable bath and bodyworks lotion shower gel and spray in diff scents,  but I need something more.  ( I dont want to do the typical heres a necklace and wear it to my wedding, or a tee shirt)
any ideas? thoughts?
Thanks!

Re: Maids and Men gifts

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shop for them like you guys shopped for the GM.  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MeganBMMeganBM member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have tried- all the girls are pretty expensive, all like clothes and shoes, make up, and Im not buying them  a brand new pair of shoes.... I have tried shopping for them like the guys.
    but I feel like I have run out of ideas.

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do any of them like reading?  Get them a GC to a bookstore.  Sports?  Maybe a jersey of their favorite team.  If they have a favorite clothing store then get a GC to that store.  It doesn't have to be expensive, just something personal to them that they'd like.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    KMLaraKMLara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This doesnt really answer your question, but had to throw it in there anyway. My fiance LOVES his persoanlized beer mug that he got as a groomsman gift. i definitely recommend them if his friends are beer drinkers/
  • Options
    KellyS01KellyS01 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my girls all Vera Bradley over the shoulder bags.  I also made them flip flops for the reception.  I think I am also going to get something cheesy for each bag specific to each girl (inside jokes/meanings).  One will get some mac and cheese, one will get a pineapple, one will get Oreos, and the other will get either Oreos or mac and cheese.  They all have specific meanings to them.  Oh, and my MOH is getting a new hair brush too.  She and I were college roomies and always sang into our hairbrushes to a certain song.  We keep joking that we are going to do it at the reception :)

GL!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got each of my girls a pair of pearl earrings.. they were about $50.00 a piece. I know they are not personalized.. but they are classy and everyone can wear them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am giving all of my girls a framed photo of the two of us with flip flops and clutches they can use for the wedding.  Hope this helps :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards