Florida-West Coast
Options

Lido Beach Resort?

Has anyone had their ceremony/reception at the Lido Beach Resort?  I've exchanged a few emaiils with their coordinator and she doesn't seem to give me a lot of info.  I ask a lot of specific questions and receive one word answers.  I want to know what they can do in terms of the ceremony and I can't seem to get an answer, help!

Re: Lido Beach Resort?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also looked at them but didn't end up going with them.  Sorry I'm not that much help!  Very frustrating!
  • Options
    mego36mego36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Lido in October.  Lauren is great, but is due in 2 weeks w/ her first baby and is going out on maternity leave so I know she's swamped.  If you have any quesions let me know.  i love it there!!!
    TTC #1 since 09/10
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
    6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
    dx varicocele
    DH ultrasound
    6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
    IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
    IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
    IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The woman who emailed me is Virginia, so maybe she is taking over for your planner.  Can you tell me what you're doing in terms of ceremony and reception there?
  • Options
    mego36mego36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of Virginia.  I'm working with Lauren and Tadd right now and Karen Roman is taking over for Lauren during her leave.
    I'm having my ceremony on the beach then having the cocktail hour in the Sunset Terrace and reception in the Royl Palm Ballroom.  I'm having about 120 guests.  Everything has been great with them so far.  They have been very accomodating and working with my schedule of trips to FL.  I can't say enough good things!
    TTC #1 since 09/10
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
    6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
    dx varicocele
    DH ultrasound
    6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
    IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
    IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
    IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    vickihormannvickihormann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meg036, how was your wedding.  I too am considering the Lido, but am concerned with their lack of information.  They will not include details in their contract such as guest room rates or food options, and will not provide references.  They are also the only resort we have looked at that will not comp the bride and grooms room for the wedding night.
    Any info on how everything went would be very helpful.
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards