August 2012 Weddings

Memorial Day

any plans?
www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image

Re: Memorial Day

• We are doing a bbq with our kids and filling up the pool for them. Other than that nothing else. You?

• working  in the ER : ( but at least it's holiday pay - wooo wedding money!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Awesome for holiday pay!
    It hink we are bringing our pup to the beach. Sat/Sunday are the last days you can bring dogs until labor day... she loves to run around in the sand.

Maybe a cookout too. A lot of our friends are traveling.
    I am dcrossing my fingers my parents open their pool--it was 85 today :) but it will likely be 55 tomorrow
  • I can't be too sad about working on Memorial Day.....I had it off last year & it was the day we got engaged :):):)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm excited to be taking Friday off work (yay four day weekend!) Saturday I'm going dress shopping with FMIL and FSIL and my MOH so I REALLY excited for that! Sunday is BBQ with friends and Monday is BBQ with family. PHEW I'm tired and it's only Wed!

image 223 Invited
    image 127 Wouldn't miss it
    image 64 Passed on the fun
    image 32 Still undecided
    RSVP Date: August 1, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Since I just got back from a week long vacation with the family, I won't be going home to spend the weekend with them. (gotta work) so, my FI is coming out here to visit me for that weekend which I am really excited about! :)
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    aw :)
    Yay fdor one year engagement anniversary burke! Mine is next Saturday whoot!
    Colts - thats soo good that hes coming to visit! something to look forward to other than work.

I am thinking of having an impromptu cookout too- but i don't have a ton of friends in the area- so it might be small- sooo sad haha
  • bmetz34bmetz34 member
    First Comment
    my sister is coming home for her wedding shower Sunday and is leaving monday night.  I think we're gonna walk/jog a 5k in our hometown before she goes.  Other than that we'll just play it by ear! Hopefully a cookout somewhere, that sounds great!
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Sounds like everyone has some pretty great plans! :) Hope you all have a great weekend!
  • I'm working @ the NASCAR races. It's going to suck; but all weekend IS 1-1/2x pay!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards