Maine

Here We Go Again...

I hope you all have safe commutes today!  Every town around us appears to be closing early...except the trifecta of Bath, Brunswick, and Topsham.  I'm really dreading the ride home at 2 this afternoon!

I really hate winter.  I know I live in Maine and all...but I'm tired of this snow crap already! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Here We Go Again...

• ivyrose13ivyrose13 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I grew up in Topsham, they never close early! 

My FI and I just got back from having breakfast out (Broadway Delicatessen on Maine Street, Brunswick) the roads aren't that bad, the sidewalks are a little slick but the plows appear to be able to keep up with everything. We'll see how it goes in a couple of hours.

The truth behind a well laced dress
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I work in Bath - we have closed early twice in the past 13 years that I've been here.  When did you graduate?  I know a handful of people who went to MTA! 

And I love Broadway Deli...FI and I used to go there a few times a month when I lived in Brunswick.  I had the Bigelow's (owners) youngest daughter as a student when she was in 7th and 8th grade.
  • ivyrose13ivyrose13 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!!!

I graduated from Mt. Ararat in 1999 :D

The truth behind a well laced dress
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the only people I know that would be close to your age are the Solebello triplets...their dad is my boss and is the officient for my wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards