*snoopy dance* 
i know its a small check but whew 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: CHECK Whew

• Options

Praise God!  I know how you feel girl...We are less than three months out and I am still waiting...I sent out the invitations to my friends and family last week and those addresses that I knew for him...the rest...I guess he will invite them via text...Kanye shrug.....

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    oh wow... that is just crazy 
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah that is a big check to me.  I just put down a deposit for my invites and gave The Dude the early warning that I am going to need that guest list real soon.  He says he will have it in time for the gal creating my invites.   He better! LOL!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    Great check anytime it comes to the men getting it together LOL....YOU GO GIRL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    OMG....me and fiance just had this discussion today about this darn guest list for our STDs. I have been asking for it for about a month now. Smh.... Congrats girl! I know what you have been through. That's a great check!
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • Options
    Great check! I remember the feeling!
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Options
    i had to harrass him for MONTHS to get the list
    but no addresses 
    but its a start 
    next the venue call on monday 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_check-whew-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:ea3d17bd-b875-418c-abc3-1904c3145e56Post:5dcf0287-4e1c-48d0-ab71-2db884782d1a">CHECK Whew</a>:
    [QUOTE]I FINALLY GOT YELLA BOI GUEST LIST *snoopy dance*  i know its a small check but whew 
    Posted by thedivav[/QUOTE]<div>God Bless you.</div><div> <span style="font-size:8.5pt;">Our save the dates our in route to us and he still has not sat down and fin</span>alized the guest list. The bulk of the list are guest of his. I have the addresses for ALL of the people I chose to invite and I’m STILL waiting on him to gather up his.<p class="MsoNormal"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:8.5pt;">Mine you we have yet to actual finalize the guest list so he could very well just be inviting people that I really don’t want present. UGH! </span></p>
    </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CONGRATS... I know you have been watiingfor that for a while...

Soooo... KUDOS!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    yay!!  congrats  that sounds a tough one that i dont want to have to tackle.. @tttorie.. i feel you lol

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    ok i though it was just yella boi.. i dont feel so bad that is a MAN thing not just him... 
    good luck ladies...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards