Nebraska

Dress Shopping

Where did you go dress shopping? My mom is coming out over Thanksgiving from Michigan and I'd like to try some dresses on while she's here. I'd prefer not to go to David's Bridal but that's the only store I know of in Omaha. Driving to Lincoln might be a possibility as well. Thanks!
August 6, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Dress Shopping

• vballbabe17vballbabe17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Black Tie White Satin in Fremont!  Definitely worth the drive.  Customer service is awesome, and so is their selection.
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto. DO NOT go to Bridal Details!!! Bridal Traditions is ok, but I had best luck in Fremont. SUPER nice ladies there!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Black Tie and White Satin in Fremont!!! I haven't purchased my dress yet, but the ladies were SO much more helpful and friendly than anywhere else I've been!
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard fantastic things about Black Tie & White Satin in Fremont as well. Personally, I went to the Nebraska Bridal Outlet in Wahoo and got my dress for $300. All of their dresses are $300 or under, as well as really good priced veils and accessories. It's always worth a shot =]
  • SunnySchrammSunnySchramm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I ended up getting my dress at Bridal Traditions. They have a lot of cute new dresses in. I also was a big fan of Ellynnes in Lincoln!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards