Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Recommendations for rehearsal dinner in the Ipswich area

I'm getting married at the Hellenic Center in Ipswich in June 2011. Anyone have any recommendations for rehearsal dinner spots?

Re: Recommendations for rehearsal dinner in the Ipswich area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Our rehearsal dinner is at The Hardcover in Danvers.
    Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!
  • Options
    backbaybridebackbaybride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I love the 1640 Hart House in Ipswich.  My family had a 50th anniversary party for my aunt and uncle there in a private room and it was perfect.  Great atmosphere and food.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I"m also getting married at the Hellenic Center, but in September.  How fancy of a place are you looking for?  Perrywinkles in Essex has good food. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Castle Hill, our rehearsal is at the Harbor Room in Gloucester, its just the room and you bring in the caterer.
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm another June 2011 Hellenic Center bride!  My family loves the Hart House and Hardcover is nice.  Ithaki is a good restaurant - goes with the Greek theme of the Hellenic Center!  http://www.ithakicuisine.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ithaki - is it open?  The most fabulous greek food.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I was looking in the area at possibie reception sites, I found this place:
    http://www.wenhamteahouse.com/catering.htm. Looks like it's about 5 miles from your reception.

My mom and I had lunch there, and it was just gorgeous (and the food delicious). Not sure about price, capacity, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards