Illinois
Options

Venue in Illinois for bring own caterer with mansion/outdoor feel

Does anyone know any places that I can bring my own caterer and it is really pretty. Thank you!!!

Re: Venue in Illinois for bring own caterer with mansion/outdoor feel

• Options
    TheGoodDoctorTheGoodDoctor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having our ceremony in Hopkins Park in DeKalb, with the reception in their Terrace Room. It's really lovely and the folks there are super nice. The only thing they have to do is the bar service, but you can bring in whatever caters you like. 
  • Options
    Walters4hawksWalters4hawks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our ceremony at LeFevre Inn Resort in Galena, IL...Galena is so beautiful with lots of outdoor venues. You need to check it out!! Besides LeFevre there is Oak Hills and Galena Territories. BEAUTIFUL!! Also we used:

Wedding Planner & Bridal Store: I DO BRIDAL (We used the planner/bridal gown/bridesmaids/tuxes thru them the wedding party called in their measurements and shipped them to the person for shipping fee)

Rehearsal Dinner: We had Log Cabin Cater at the Venue we were getting married at!!! EXCEPTIONAL!!!

Caterer: Fried Greens

Florists: Splinter's Florists

Cakes: Lunchbox Bakery

I hope this helps!! Have fun planning and Congrats!! =)
  • Options
    knw90knw90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Allerton Park near the Univeristy of Illinois. I have been to several beautiful weddings there. The atmosphere is very peaceful and a wonderful location at that! Best wishes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards