Snarky Brides
Options

Evening Thread/WFD?

13»

Re: Evening Thread/WFD?

• Options
    Alright ladies, these should all be added to your netflix now! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Smash, my vote is yes.  But I'm the biggest procrastinator ever, so there's that.  Plus then you can have that glass of wine. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-threadwfd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d3cc67c6-d191-4e4d-84fe-3f2b4aa09858Post:fe5744e5-6611-41df-8de1-ed9e4a727539">Re: Evening Thread/WFD?</a>:
    [QUOTE]All I want to do is watch all the shows that are built up on my DVR.  Maybe I should blow off schoolwork tonight and just do it tomorrow night. This is totally justifiable, right?  It's only a chapter for Friday + 11 pages for Thursday.  I can do those tomorrow night.
    Posted by Smash Adams[/QUOTE]

Definitely OK. Relaxation is good!

This is coming from numero uno procrastinator though. I would read those chapters the morning of.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I usually read the chapter for my Friday night class during the afternoon, but the way work has been lately, I doubt if I'll have time, and I have to talk for the whole class so I can't risk it.

I have no class tomorrow night.  Walking Dead and Shameless it is!  Probably no wine though.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-threadwfd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d3cc67c6-d191-4e4d-84fe-3f2b4aa09858Post:fe5744e5-6611-41df-8de1-ed9e4a727539">Re: Evening Thread/WFD?</a>:
    [QUOTE]All I want to do is watch all the shows that are built up on my DVR.  Maybe I should blow off schoolwork tonight and just do it tomorrow night. This is totally justifiable, right?  It's only a chapter for Friday + 11 pages for Thursday.  I can do those tomorrow night.
    Posted by Smash Adams[/QUOTE]

Do it. That is totally doable tomorrow night. You deserve a break.
  • Options
    Hola!

I really really want a grilled cheese now. Made with an iron.
  • Options
    FH, who loves mafia movies, had never seen any of the Godfather movies. He liked 1, we still need to watch 2, but we may skip 3. He had also never seen any of the Alien movies but I managed to grab the first two as a set for $5 recently so that will be fixed soon.

We have a used movie store near us so we buy way too many movies. I am trying to avoid buying any more until we watch the 4-5 we have now and finish Boardwalk Empire. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-threadwfd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d3cc67c6-d191-4e4d-84fe-3f2b4aa09858Post:b28b1915-3f64-4c62-b2a8-6f045bf6fa5b">Re: Evening Thread/WFD?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hola! I really really want a grilled cheese now. <strong>Made with an iron.
    </strong>Posted by SereJane[/QUOTE]

Oh man what's that from? Isn't it in a movie or something?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-threadwfd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d3cc67c6-d191-4e4d-84fe-3f2b4aa09858Post:b2424f1f-b0e3-4f38-b6ef-4eaca1902239">Re: Evening Thread/WFD?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening Thread/WFD? : Oh man what's that from? Isn't it in a movie or something?
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

Benny and Joon dude! (My BIL says dude all the time now. I think he learned it at school)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-threadwfd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d3cc67c6-d191-4e4d-84fe-3f2b4aa09858Post:902df52d-5ed9-49b0-848e-3d70e630e723">Re: Evening Thread/WFD?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening Thread/WFD? : Benny and Joon dude! (My BIL says dude all the time now. I think he learned it at school)
    Posted by SereJane[/QUOTE]

I've never seen taht. It must be in another movie too. Hmmmm
  • Options
    Benny and Joon is a movie, starring Johnny Depp
  • Options
    I just saw a preview for a new movie with Johnny Depp called Dark Shadows.  It looked interesting, in an Edward Scissorhands kind of way.  Plus it has that chick from that James Bond movie.  I'm intrigued.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Mm, sushi!

What's your favorite? I love avocado rolls and vegas rolls, which are technically not sushi I guess but still good.
  • Options
    I love a roll called shumango.  It's a california roll with mango salsa on top. Ah-mazing.
  • Options
    I like real sushi much I much prefer rolls. Tonight I had a cucumber avocado roll and one with crab, tuna, and salmon. There is another place near us that just does smoked salmon in a hollowed out, spiral cut cucumber with wasabi cream sauce. It's so refreshing. 

The place I used to go to when I was in NE Florida was the best though. My two favorite rolls were:
    The aptly named Yum Yum - smoked salmon, cream cheese and avocado in a roll that was then tempura battered and fried. A lot of places do this, but they did it best.
    Ichiban - Tuna, shrimp tempura, cilantro, and some other stuff. Unusual combo but so good. 

This is making me hungry again...
  • Options
    I prefer sashimi to sushi. I don't need all that rice and other crap, just gimme the fish! LOL I didn't used to be like that, but after eating it so much with my H (who is a fish-lover) I've grown to love it. When it's done right, it's like ambrosia.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Talking about that restaurant almost makes me want to give in to FH's desire to move down there. 

He wants to move somewhere warmer and I have vetoed all of Florida. The NE part is the one place I might be persuaded to consider. Too bad there wouldn't be any work for me! 
  • Options
    I never did get the cold sticky rice thing with sushi (even if I could get past the raw fish, which I can't).  Yes, I'm that girl who orders teriyaki chicken when she's out for sushi with friends. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards