New Jersey - South
Options

Bridal shops near Cape May

Hi Girls!
I am actually from northern NJ but my fiance's Grandmother lives in Cape May. She is 82 and would like a dressy pants suit for our Sat night wedding this summer. I am coming down for Memorial Day weekend and would like to take her shopping for something. Can anyone reccommend a shop that they like that carried mother of the bride things?
THANK YOU so much!
Jule

Re: Bridal shops near Cape May

• Options
    Your best bet may be to go up to Atlantic County.  I would go to the Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing.  You will probably find something in the department stores there.  It would only be about a 45 minute drive from Cape May itself.  I'm not sure of any bridal stores down there.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_bridal-shops-near-cape-may?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:f3fa9136-8933-4c7f-8fca-e3df75dde1c5Post:886dd176-676f-4226-99f3-294f654c8095">Re: Bridal shops near Cape May</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your best bet may be to go up to Atlantic County.  I would go to the Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing.  You will probably find something in the department stores there.  It would only be about a 45 minute drive from Cape May itself.  I'm not sure of any bridal stores down there.
    Posted by OliveOilsMom[/QUOTE]

I second that.  There may be a few shops in Cape May itself, but they are mostly vintage, second hand. 
    There is a David's Bridal by the mall in Hamilton Twp that carries a lot of stuff.
  • Options
    TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I say Tesi Bridal located in Northfield, NJ. 

201 TILTON ROAD, LONDON SQUARE MALL, NORTHFIELD NJ 08225  (609) 646-9900

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Jule330Jule330 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Thank you so much!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards