California-Los Angeles
Options

Foodies on a Budget Reception Venue/Pasadena Area

Any referrals for a reception venue in our around Pasadena? My fiance and I are huge foodies and enjoy our craft beer and wine - so a place that can provide or allow us to bring in our own food/drinks would be ideal!

Thank you for your input! Happy Planning All... 

Re: Foodies on a Budget Reception Venue/Pasadena Area

• Options
    Have you looked at Pasadena Museum of History? It is an outdoor garden venue that allows outside catering and alcohol. www.pasadenahistory.org Best of luck with your wedding plans!
  • Options
    check out marvimon.  steep rental but tables and chairs are provided.  cool 'food network-y' show kitchen. 
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_foodies-on-a-budget-reception-venuepasadena-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:82415e9c-f333-4b0d-bbce-00f9ea438913Post:d4e21527-05b1-4353-869d-b86a5280a59d">Foodies on a Budget Reception Venue/Pasadena Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any referrals for a reception venue in our around Pasadena? My fiance and I are huge foodies and enjoy our craft beer and wine - so a place that can provide or allow us to bring in our own food/drinks would be ideal! Thank you for your input! Happy Planning All... 
    Posted by kpresto[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards