Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Las Vegas Custom Cakes

Has anyone had a LVCC wedding cake or had a tasting? We are trying to figure out which cake/fillings we should do.  We are set on Red Velvet but open to here what everyone thought of the others.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Las Vegas Custom Cakes

• Options
    I've got links to three people who used them:

http://www.vegasgroom.com/Las-Vegas-Custom-Cakes_137.html

Two recent, so you may be able to contact them to find out more about flavors, etc.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    thanks a bunch!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    We are using them.....by far the best tasting cake
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_las-vegas-custom-cakes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:adab1423-7bce-40ce-8b21-52380e0a881dPost:aad97571-8c0a-4eb6-aa18-f32978841a2a">Re: Las Vegas Custom Cakes</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are using them.....by far the best tasting cake
    Posted by AJF021410[/QUOTE]

What flavors did you choose? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    I used them and the red velvet was the best! I also had marble with chocolate mousse and spice. I recommend the marble but did not care for the spice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_las-vegas-custom-cakes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:adab1423-7bce-40ce-8b21-52380e0a881dPost:c51ab134-1939-46d2-8127-259fc832ca55">Re: Las Vegas Custom Cakes</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Las Vegas Custom Cakes : What flavors did you choose? 
    Posted by simonik[/QUOTE]

Our bottom tier is white cake with fresh fruit and Bavarian cream filling, the middle is spice cake with cannoli filling, the top is red velvet with cream cheese. The entire cake will be covered in Italian buttercream with sprinkles. I'm not a fruit in cake kind of girl, it actually grosses me out, but it was soooooo good!
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    simoniksimonik member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Yum. We will definitely be getting the red velvet and canolli now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    We are using them.  The design they did for our cake is AMAZING!  We will be having a three tiered cake and extra sheet cake for a total of four flavors-We are having red velvet, White with rasberry filling, chocolate with some type of peanut butter filling, and another chocolate with some type of liquer.  All flavors were so delicious and they have been great to work with
  • Options
    wenbevwenbev member
    First Comment
    Hi! I used them for wedding (6/16)and had no issues...we had chocolate with a raspberry mousse and a white cake (cant remember what was inside) the cake we chose is called ribbons in round with a buttercream frosting. We also opted for a two tier and a 1/2 sheet. The cakes were moist and not ridiculously sweet. The price was also great. -wendy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards