• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
North Carolina-Outer Banks

Casual Drop Off Catering

Hi Everyone!

We are renting a large home for our bridal party to stay in for the week.
On the first full day of our  wedding week (Monday), I had wanted to treat everyone to a catered dinner, so nobody would have to worry about cooking, and we could all just leisurely enjoy a day at the beach and come back to an already prepared dinner.

Does anybody have any recommendations for inexpensive, drop off catering? It would be for about 25 people and I would like to spend about $20-$25 pp.   Our House is in South Nags head. Thanks so much!
JeffnRiah

Re: Casual Drop Off Catering

• I suggest Currituck BBQ. We are having them drop food off food our rehearsal dinner. Their prices were very reasonable and their food is great.
  • Check out The Good Life Gourmet! Lots of choices! They catered my daughter's wedding plus they have a restaurant.
  • I know our caterer Argyle's does drop-off catering too.  We're having drop-off BBQ for our rehearsal, and then a traditional catered meal the next day for our reception.
  • I would recommend a BBQ dinner as well as that is true to North Carolina culture for your guests to enjoy!  What a better way to say "welcome to Nags Head, N.C" than that?  :)

High Cotton is very good and has been used by several brides on here, as well as Currituck bbq

• South Nags Head -- I'd check out Pigman's. yum!,
  • Thanks everyone! these are fab suggestions!!!
  • In Response to Casual Drop Off Catering:
    [QUOTE]Hi Everyone! We are renting a large home for our bridal party to stay in for the week. On the first full day of our  wedding week (Monday), I had wanted to treat everyone to a catered dinner, so nobody would have to worry about cooking, and we could all just leisurely enjoy a day at the beach and come back to an already prepared dinner. Does anybody have any recommendations for inexpensive, drop off catering? It would be for about 25 people and I would like to spend about $20-$25 pp.    Our House is in South Nags head.   Thanks so much!
    Posted by akryz33[/QUOTE]
    I think Peaksarah is right BBQ will be the right choice for you, they really Cook the taste and you don't need to pay much like other restaurant or outdoor cook.
    Catering Ocala Fl.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards