Wedding Woes
Options

What to do about travel after wedding

I know i have posted in the past about our situation, but our wedding date is getting close.  We live in florida and are getting married in ohio.  We decided we are going to fly in a week and a half before the wedding. 

The part we are not decided on is when to leave to go home after the wedding.  We can't take our honeymoon until december so we will just be going home to our normal lives. 

Do we get married on saturday, and then head to the airport the next day to get back to florida, or do we spend that sunday hanging out with the family and then head back home on monday. 

The fi says he would like to hang out with the family the next day but that just seems a little weird to me, the day after our wedding to just spend the day with our families and sleep at their house before we head back home.

Thoughts?  Opinions please don't know what to do!
Anniversary

Re: What to do about travel after wedding

• Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    you know yu can just have brunch with your family and NOT hang out with them all day, and still fly home on monday.
  • Options
    Fly home on Monday.  You will appreciate not having to rush off to the airport the next day.  The day of the wedding will go so fast, it'll give you some extra time to spend with family and friends who won't be around before the wedding.
  • Options
    Fly home Monday.  I left for my HM the day after my wedding and it was very hectic, even though I thought I was giving myself enough time having an evening flight.  You'll appreciate that extra day/time, no matter what you do with it.
  • Options
    6again6again member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    If you've got the vacation time go home Monday.
  • Options
    Monday but don't spend the whole day with the family. I'd go crazy if I had to spend more time with mine then needed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards