South Asian Weddings

Honeymoon booked :)

Just wanted to share hahaha I know so many posts...but I haven't been on here in forever!

Re: Honeymoon booked :)

• edited December 2011
    YAY! Where are you going? Share share!

We're not going on ours right away either in November. In February we will go to FL (Disney, yay!) for a friend's wedding and then from there fly to Costa Rica for a week for our honeymoon. I can't wait!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow Raangoli...thats sounds awesome!

We are going to Sandals in Montego Bay!    We too waited a month (and a little more) after our wedding.  I had so much stuff on my plate that if we went on vacation I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.
  • edited December 2011

YAY Sandals!

We had a great experience at Sandals in Antigua (my sis is going to Sandals in Montego, for her second anniversary..this will be there second sandals vacay), no worries about carrying your wallet is the best!! You will love it! Do share how it was when you get back :)

• kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!!  I'm envious of all of you!

We went to a Royal Caribbean cruise for 7 days in the Caribbean :)  It was spectacular!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    Your HM sounds awesome! I like the idea of not having to worry about carrying around your wallet, like Nicky said. I am sure you will have a fantastic time. Can't wait to hear about it once you're back!
    ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards