Washington
Options

Lake Union Crew

Has anyone had their wedding or been to a wedding at Lake Union Crew?  I want something on the water for 75-100 people next summer.  I like that we can use our own caterer too (from their list of approved vendors).  Any thoughts or experiences to share?

Re: Lake Union Crew

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister in law did her wedding there this past September, had about 90 people. It was a tight squeeze, but it worked. There is no elevator, just a steep flight of stairs to go up. As for catering, she used Chef Bertron, he was ok, not my favorite. There was a guy on site the entire night, but they don't do anything to help out so make sure you have a day of/and or wedding planner....you'll need it!

Also, you'll be in charge to do all of the set up yourselves, they make sure they are out, but it is up to you to get it set how you want....unless your caterer is going to do it.

There is no bridal suite or grooms area either.

Hope this helps! Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Lake Union Crew has a pretty view of the water from inside their venue, however, the curb appeal is horrible.  It is really close to I-5 and it feels like a back alley.  If you haven't visited the venue, just look at the street view on Google maps.  To me, it leaves something to be desired.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards