Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Florist

anyone have any florist recs..my wedding is in plymouth

Re: Florist

• We're using Patrice Milley and she has been phenomenal to work with thus far.
    Anniversary
  • I am not familar with them.  I am using Judy from All About Flowers.  She is on the Cape.  So far my conversations have been great.  I am meeting her this week.  She was recommended from the Dan'l Webster Inn and many great reviews on The Knot.   I will say she is not quick with email.  Phone calls are the best way to go. 

• I am also getting married in Plymouth and I'm using Sheila Kelley from Kelley's florist in Wellfleet, on Cape.  Her work is amazing!!!
  • Karen Taddei from Lilacs...best there is.
  • I'm using Cindy Muzyka from Vintage Flowers in Osterville. She was the most responsive florist I found, out of all the other highly recommended florists on here. She responded to me within the same day, set up an appointment, and e-mailed me my proposal/estimate just a day or two after I met with her (which believe it or not, proved to be a difficult task with everyone else I tried to get in touch with). I found her prices to be very reasonable also. Good luck!

http://www.vintageflowerscapecod.com/
  • Just For You Florist & Gifts in Pocasset, just over the bridge on cape.  Jenn is the owner and she is the one who has taken care of everything.  Very resonable too. 
  • I'm using Lawrence Gardens in down town Falmouth
  • kmurph; I just booked them... have you had your wedding yet? If so how'd the flowers come out?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards