Wedding Etiquette Forum

*Squirrly and Banana*

I can chat CD all day. They're super easy, not like the CD of yore.  You can still do that style (pre-folds)and they're the most economical but I haven't tried those. I use all-in-ones (AIOs), all-in-twos (AI2), fitteds, and pockets.  They go on just like a disposable diaper.  The AIOs are the easiest ones to use to convert those stubborn Hs. ;-)  They're also pricey.  Pockets are the mid-range; not too bad on the wallet and pretty easy to use.  You just have to stuff the inserts after washing but CD laundry is by far my easiest as far as "folding". 

You should come hang out on the CD board on the bump.  It's a very pleasant board to be on with tons of info. We're very supportive of each other's CD addictions. ;-)
The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
"So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

Re: *Squirrly and Banana*

• Meant to add, feel free to read my Adventures in CD page in my blog.  Tons of reviews and info.

• I did get that - delayed but I got it.  Didn't I reply back? I'm sorry!  You're invited too ;-)

• Holy crap!  Just looked at your ticker.  I can't believe you're at the 3 week mark.  it seems like you just announced. 

• Yep, those last couple of weeks were the worst as far as being uncomfortable.  I never felt her way down like some people do when they say they feel like baby's gonna fall out.  Maybe 2nd pregnancies are like that because the cervix has already been fully opened once?  Anyway, I know she dropped b/c I could see it in my profile, I just never felt it.

• Thanks B!

DH and I are still debating this and we know most daycares require disposables but we're thinking of supplementing with cloth at home.  We just need to figure out a system that works.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards