Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Anyone else?

Slacking as hard as I am?

I have a bunch of things that I really need to get moving on but I am avoiding them at all costs. Feeling extremely unmotivated and couldn't care less...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone else?

• edited December 2011
    ::raises hand::
  • edited December 2011

Ugh. I am seriously about to jump out the window. I legitimately have a bunch of things that I need to start but they are daunting things and I just dont WANT to!

::pouts and stomps feet::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    here.

There is one person I really need to meet with today, so I am sitting outside of her office doing a nice bit of stalking. (I swear, I'm really not creepy.) I SHOULD be seeing other people ane coming back periodically to check if she is in yet, but that's not happening today.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

My desk is covered in paper work (piles of it) and I just don't want to file it!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I finished everything I need to do today.... now I'm bored.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm done everything I can possibly do today. (at least everything I'm trained to do.) I still have two hours left, and I stupidly took a mucinex to clear my congestion. Now, I'm fighting to stay awake.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011

paprika- I'm fighting to stay awake without taking any medicine. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Can you walk around or something? This medically induced semi-coma I'm slipping into at my desk wasn't helped by the walk to the pharmacy, the pinching under my arm, or the menthol cough drops. Nothing is helping. Not even caffeine!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

::raises hand too::

only I'm being passive aggressive about procrastinating since certain people keep pestering me about rooms for June....seriously...I know down to the DAY how far June is!

*~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Same as Pap-- I got my entire 'To Do' list done so quick this morning and now I have nothing to do for 2 hours and I'm bored to tears :-P

I asked my boss if she needed anything and she was like umm.......then her phone rang and she never answered me
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    There are only so many times I can go get water or go to the bathroom.  I might go downstairs and grab a diet soda.  I don't really drink soda, but at least it's something to do..... even though we have a soda machine in the kitchen.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Gotcha. I'm seriously sitting here, kinda lurking on all the boards right now, but deleting my history every few minutes so my boss doesnt get pissed. It's the only thing keeping me awake.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep, I'm done trying to talk sense into engineers (sorry if someone is an engineer).

I also have a habit of just taking a pill without water... I did it with my antibiotic, it disolved before going down my throat and I burped a puff of smoke and now have antibiotic up my nose - FAIL.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I am procrastinating getting marriage license until tmro morning... lol we are lazy.
  • edited December 2011
    This has nothing to do with procrastinating or being bored, but our secretary drags her feet and it drives me insane! PICK.THEM.UP. please and thank you!
  • Cackle6Cackle6 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_anyone-else-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:f66b0c51-279f-4ba0-bdcd-67409aabec2aPost:c61d503b-2976-4e36-aba2-8b9fd9c416f1">Re: Anyone else?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My desk is covered in paper work (piles of it) and I just don't want to file it!!!!
    Posted by jennyinyellow[/QUOTE]

<div>This is exactly my situation today too. I'm so ready to go home!</div>
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    Jillian Michaels is flipping me the bird.  I'm pretending to be busy with emails and checkbook balancing. 
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    Haha! I won't let jillian come to work with me... until I looked at my phone and realized I downloaded one of her apps. I promptly hid it.

I've colored in my calendar, written our wedding countdown, (270 days, in case anyone is wondering) and reorganized my desk drawer. Now I'm trying to inconspicuously play phase 10 on my phone. And possibly start googling hotels on the way to Missouri.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    edited December 2011
    I'm not at work anymore.. I am at home, on me couch. 
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    I'm jealous.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_anyone-else-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:f66b0c51-279f-4ba0-bdcd-67409aabec2aPost:270ec4b5-707c-4c49-a0fd-b8833a2577ec">Re: Anyone else?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not at work anymore.. I am at home, on me couch. 
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]  Don't rub it in :(
    edited December 2011
    Ladies, please remember I arrived at work at 5:30 am.  I did my time ;)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011

True. I forgot.

Can I vent about my ex husband for a second? He keeps posting stuff on the Proud to Plan FB contest... Erin deleted the first one, but he's claming my picture is from years ago, (even though I took it on my iphone in November) and now he's claiming he's going to be nice and 'like' my picture. Ugh. He's such an ass.

Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    Why does it even matter if it's from years ago?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    For those in the P2P contest. Did you notice #1 was removed, so everyone was bumped up a #. I know some of you have telling people what # you are. Just want to make sure you aren't soliciting votes for your competitors ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • edited December 2011
    JIY- I think we all stayed the same numbers, 1 just disappeared.

I think he thought it would disqualify me, but he's just a pathetic loser who can't keep a wife. His new wife? Left him already. Ha.

Sorry... I'm pretty vindictive about him. If only the story about him wasn't so outlandish, I'd share. it would definitely get me flamed though.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_anyone-else-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:f66b0c51-279f-4ba0-bdcd-67409aabec2aPost:7748367e-5d87-457b-a8ad-02a5b6447271">Re: Anyone else?</a>:
    [QUOTE]For those in the P2P contest. Did you notice #1 was removed, so everyone was bumped up a #. I know some of you have telling people what # you are. Just want to make sure you aren't soliciting votes for your competitors ;)
    Posted by jennyinyellow[/QUOTE] oh yea? I didn't realize that. .. but I gave up. I don't care. I don't feel like posting every 5 mins on my status to get votes :)  No offense to you guys doing that.
  • amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    Who is in the lead?
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards