Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Shout out for bridal salon

Just had to give a shout out to Hopes Bridal in Atkins!  I went there on a whim and was expceting what I always found, the same dresses in standard sample sizes of 6-10, the ones I can't fit into.  Boy was I wrong!  They had over 500+ wedding dress upstairs and while they did carry over some styles in different sizes, I didn't see the same dresses I had seen every where else.  The selection was amazing and the variety of styles and designers, in sizes ranging from 2-24 to try on!, was all over the place and they had something for every bride.  They also had dresses that I hadn't seen at other bridal salons which I loved.  From super formal ball gowns, to coture, informal and everything in between.  Not only did I find like 10 dresses to try on in my size 12-14, but I found my dress!  It is one I had wanted to try but couldnt find in Waterloo/Cedar Falls. 

The service at Hopes was above par and they took the time to get to know you and what you are looking for and your wedding style.  I suggest the drive ladies, it is WORTH IT!!

Re: Shout out for bridal salon

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Hope's too. I loved it there! May I suggest to avoid it from January - April though because when girls are there looking for prom dresses, it's nuts!
    August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hated Hopes, so I'm glad that you were able to have a good experience! :)
  • Options
    hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-quad-cities_shout-out-bridal-salon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:93Discussion:e8e4c26c-8e84-4d7d-abb8-80b64d5773a0Post:e52bfdc3-e6fe-4476-94be-7544fba0b5a8">Re: Shout out for bridal salon</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hated Hopes, so I'm glad that you were able to have a good experience! :)
    Posted by ACC102010[/QUOTE]

Are you originally from the QC but living in Chicago?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards