Michigan-Lansing

Do not use Grand Limousine

We used Grand Limousine as our transportation from the ceremony to the reception site. The limousine they showed up with was dirty inside, the fabric on the ceiling was falling down, there were floor panels missing, and it stunk. None of that compared to the fact that the air conditioning in the limousine did not work! It was 83 degrees out with high levels of humidity and the entire bridal party was stuck in this heat box. The driver never gave us a contract to sign, and in the excitement we completely forgot to ask for it. Needless to say, they have been anything but helpful after the fact. It took me 6 weeks to track down the owner, John Hernandez, to discuss our concerns and to try to recoup some of the money we spent on his services. Not only will they not consider this request, we don't have any legal recourse. We had a fantastic day and all of our other vendors were A+ (A Piece O' Cake, Brett Maxwell Photography, Emerald City Designs, Jump Start DJs, and The Wedding Bell). I wish we would have spent more time researching a reputable limo service.

Re: Do not use Grand Limousine

• edited December 2011
    Jessica, what was the date of your wedding? We loved Brett Maxwell too!! Isn't he awesome?!

Sorry you had such a bad experience with the limo. I hope it didn't ruin your day.
  • marahstarnmarahstarn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm so sorry to hear about the nasty limo.  We went to look at the limos before we booked and I was absolutely shocked at what we found at many of the places.  We too looked at Grand Limo and saw the disgusting limo and the bus was not much better.  We also looked at another business in town and they were just as bad with ripped seats and one even had the seatbelt duct taped back on.  I couldn't believe it!  So word to the wise brides out there... go check out your transportation as there are many shady places out there!

• edited December 2011

marahstarn - who did you end up going with for transportation?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards