Connecticut

Recommendations for good wedding bands in ct

Hi! Right now I am still debating over a band or dj for our wedding. I always thought I wanted a band but I haven't been able to find many in the ct area. Maybe I am just not searching in the right places but there seems to be TONS of djs and few bands. Any suggestions for bands to look at? Also, any suggestions on amazing djs that kept the crowd dancing without being cheesy?
Thanks!!!

Re: Recommendations for good wedding bands in ct

• I dont have any recommendations for bands, but FI and I are using Milestone Entertainment for our DJ.  They did a friend of ours wedding a couple of years ago and I loved them!
  • DJ Sam from Atmosphere Productions was great about not being cheesy and keeping our dance floor packed all night!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • http://martyq.com - He's affordable and really good.
    imageMoo Moo Kitten is resting... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used 747 Orchestra.  We had our wedding in CT a few years ago. I can tell you 747 was THE best vendor decision we made.  They kept the dancefloor full all night. Their songs, energy and interaction with our guests was beyond our expectations. This band has a very long history and it is easy to see why.  Def worth contacting 747orchestra.com   ;)
  • I ended up going with DJae Melee who is a board favorite.  

I really wanted a bar band, one in particular from New Jersey. Unfortunately, it just wasn't in our budget.  If you want a traditional wedding band, I have been to a few weddings where ETA Played and they were really great.
    http://www.etamusic.com/home

Good luck!

• We are going with Now and the Forevers out of Boston.  They have a lot of energy!!! We found out that bands can be expensive.  However, we feel they are worth it!
  • Thanks all! I think we are going to go with DJ Melee. I would love a band but I just don't think it's in the budget!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards