Missouri-St Louis
Options

Outdoor venue

I am trying to find a venue that is outdoors but would have an indoor option in case it would rain. We are expecting about 80 people. I have looked at Cliff Cave Park which is beautiful and very inexpensive but there isn't an option if it rains. I have thought about World's Fair Pavillion also but have heard it can be pricey. Any suggestions?

Re: Outdoor venue

• Options
    Try the Oakland House or Magic Chef Mansion. 
  • Options
    Towergrove Park has the Piper Palm House and some other pavillions.  I've also heard that Bee Tree Park offers a great venue for weddings and some coverage if you need it- its also very very reasonably priced!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I believe it's the rose garden at the botanical garden that has a back-up site available in case of rain. You can check their website. I'm not sure what your budget is, but it's definitely not the cheapest place.
    Lizzie
  • Options
    Bee Tree Park is gorgeous! Check out my bio if you wanna see pics of our Bee Tree Wedding
  • Options
    Faust Park out in Chesterfield also has some options. Depending on the number of people you're inviting you could also look at the Magic Chef Mansion, Mudd's Grove or the Hawkin House. Those are all historic plantation type homes with great yards and indoor options.
  • Options
    Faust Park out in Chesterfield also has some options. Depending on the number of people you're inviting you could also look at the Magic Chef Mansion, Mudd's Grove or the Hawkin House. Those are all historic plantation type homes with great yards and indoor options.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards