Nebraska-Omaha

Glassware rental/Card box

Where is the cheapest place to rent glassware from for centerpieces?

Do any of you know someone that makes card boxes for weddings?

Re: Glassware rental/Card box

• edited December 2011
    I think a bird cage may be the cheapest option for a card box. I know Gibbs in council bluffs does rent a couple as well as glassware. I see a lot of people on the budget board though say most of the time it is cheaper just to buy your glassware from the dollar tree and then sell them afterwards. THey are only a dollar and come in several different sizes. 

• edited December 2011
    I agree with just buying the glassware. We purchased our cardbox off etsy.com from LaceyClaireDesigns. It's a little on the high end, but we loved how awesome the boxes looked.
  • edited December 2011
    We are making our cardbox.  Total it will run us about $15-20 and it will be just how we want it.

Glassware- eh can't help you there. Our venue includes everything!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone Visit Omaha.Weddings.com Visit Sports.weddings.com
  • MinnViking1MinnViking1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!!  Not really into the birdcage look, but thanks for all the suggestions.  I wish I was rich and could buy everything on etsy.com!!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Hobby Lobby, that's where I got my card box. $15 bucks. Fabric covered box, matches perfectly with our decor.

Sometimes I've seen brides who get some round boxes (from Hobby Lobby?) and glue them together somehow to make a box that looks like a tiered wedding cake. Then cut a slit in the box and there is your card box. They even glue on ribbon and flowers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards