California-Northern
Options

Fireworks in the SF Bay

So I have a friend who basically has an unlimited budget.  She really wants to do fireworks over the SF bay during her reception.  Thoughts? I know CA is really strict on fire laws so it'd be professionally done. Any idea of professional companies in the area that we could get quotes from?
thanks!

Re: Fireworks in the SF Bay

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So I have a friend who basically has an unlimited budget.  She really wants to do fireworks over the SF bay during her reception.  Thoughts? I know CA is really strict on fire laws so it'd be professionally done. Any idea of professional companies in the area that we could get quotes from?
    thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would first check with the city fire department and see what their policy is. It could be outlawed the entire year besides 4th of July and New Years. And then go from there. Even professional companies who supply the fireworks have to have permits for special occasions such as weddings. Good luck! :)
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker http://hannahandalec.weebly.com/ My Planning Bio-Updated 9/18
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards