South Carolina-Charleston

Hasell Hall

Has anyone ever heard of hasell Hall on Meeting St. I'm doing online research for a reception facility and came across it, but I can't seem to find much info.

Re: Hasell Hall

• edited December 2011
    I don't know much about it, but I think it's part of CofC
  • nfguthrienfguthrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, it is the one that's part of C of C--good call futuremrs.!  I never could find info either.  OP-are you looking for houses in downtown Charleston to have your event?  You could check out Wickliffe House (which I'm using), The Old Exchange, the SC Society House, the McBee House, The Gov. Thomas Bennett House, or the Confederate House.  I have some info on all, if you want any more details.
  • hatchjdhatchjd member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I called  today to get some info on this venue for my daughters upcoming wedding.  It is above Sticky Fingers downtown and is operated by them. Rental is  $800. and  includes use of the  roof top  terrace, tables, chairs and black linens.. It  can accomdate at least 125,  possibly more but these were the numbers I asked about.   You do have to use their catering service but they have several  station options and other items over and above the regular BBQ menu. 
    Janic e
  • cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow that's a great price!  Man, I wish I knew about that before!  I'll have to keep this in mind for friends of mine.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, I saw your post on Charleston venues. I am having a hard time finding the perfect venue within budget. Do you mind sharing the information you have on Wickliffe HOuse and the other venues in your post. Help!

Theme: Vintage Glam meets Southern Charm.

Thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards