Mississippi

N. Miss Photographer Needed

Just engaged.  Live in Southaven, MS.  Wondering about good, but budget friendly photographers for engagement and wedding pictures.

Re: N. Miss Photographer Needed

• LDYGTR13LDYGTR13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi acb! I'm in Jackson, so I dont know very much about the Southaven area, but Im sure someone out here might be able to help!

Good luck! Let us know who you find!
  • kudarbearkudarbear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Small Bridal show down towards Starkville/Columbus area and it was a woman there who had a beautiful portfolio. She also had a payment plan.
    Vanesha Williams Photography  www.vaneshaphoto,com

Mrs. Carruth
  • edited December 2011
    I am personally using http://www.awhitmore.com/

It is a younger married couple. Their prices start at $1800 but for the type of photography they do they could easily start at $2500 in my opinion. They aren't your traditional photographers, but will still do those shots if you want them to. Very personable and easy to get along with.

If you want to go cheaper I also found and talked to A personal occasion photography. They start at $900. Melonie is very nice, but it wasn't the type of pictures I wanted (a little bit too traditional for my taste).
  • Dgw0385Dgw0385 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Heather Riley Photography on facebook. She is from Aberdeen, Ms and will travel. And her packages start at $300 (with a cd of all the prints)
  • ALbride2BALbride2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should check out Journey Photography Group. Their prices start at $800.
    They are based in Mobile, Al. but are also available for travel. Here is a link to thir blog. http://journeyphotographygroup.com/blog
  • ashleylargo33ashleylargo33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My best friend's wedding photographer was amazing!

She actually will travel for free! You should look at her stuff if you are still looking around

her website is brittaneetaylor.com and she is flexible too if you mention that you are on a budget or something :)
  • My name is Jennifer Mahan and I have been a professional photographer for over 15 years. I specialize in weddings, children, seniors, bands, vintage etc and would love the opportunity to share my portfolio with you. My prices are very reasonable and you will receive a CD containing all imaged which will also be professionally retouched. Please feel free to email me and I will send you a link to samples of my work. Jennifermahan9@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards