Wisconsin

Photo Booths?

Is anyone doing a photo booth? Has anyone been to a wedding with a photo booth? I'm looking into one for our wedding but I'm worried about the cost and quality. 

Any information about photo booths would be helpful! 

Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot!

Re: Photo Booths?

• edited December 2011

I just ending my year and a half search for a photobooth! I finally signed my photobooth on Sunday!!! I am going with Global Entertainment. I got an amzing deal at a bridal show. I also really liked Mi Photobooth, but they were full on my date. photobooth by Brad O'Connor was really nice but not what I was looking for. Where are you located. I have way too much information on photobooths. It was the one thing I wanted:)

• edited December 2011
    Our guests loved the photobooth - and we love having the photos! 

Our photobooth has relocated to Minneapolis, so unless you are on the West end of the state, they probably won't work for you. 

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/mrandmrsphotobooth
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    A photo booth is something I really want for our wedding, I just haven't had much luck so far.

I just looked up Global Entertainment and they sound amazing! I hope they have availability on our date! I can't believe the price either, the one I got a quote for before was $1600, so that is either a really good deal, or the other place was just charging way too much! 

The wedding is going to be in Milwaukee, so I'm really hoping they can come out here! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck with the Photobooth! It can be a hard search when you are on a budget. I know!
  • tgude270tgude270 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just booked mine the other day as well!!  I'm going with Phun Photo Booths out of Madison.  They're really reasonable with their prices and I just got an email from them the other month for a free scrapbook so that was an extra bonus!  4hrs for $795, no travel charge to Fond du Lac, and we can supply our own props.  They weren't my first choice initially but 2 of the other places I was looking at were booked, but truth be told, I think I'm almost happy the other places were booked because I think PPB's will be GREAT!

A couple of the other ones I've looked into (more in the Fox Cities area) are Photobooth For Fun (Appleton) and Picture Perfect Photo Booths (Fond du Lac-no travel charge within 65mi)

Good Luck!
  • cc7003cc7003 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I"m using Mugshotz out of Oak Creek. They seemed to have the best price when I checked places last summer and I got a deal from them at a bridal show as well.
    image 125 made the cut! RSVP date--August 22
    image 108 are ready for photobooth fun! image 19 are camera-shy!
    image 0 Can't find the post office!
    Vacation
  • bwisco123bwisco123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://capturedmemoriesbooth.com

I posted the wrong site before - THIS is the site and It looks that if you book before the end of March you get 30 - 50% discount...

I hightly recommend them - we are using them for ours and they are just fabulous so far!  Very good at communicating and make sure we can work out times and stuff we need to be perfect.  Willing to travel - They are based out of sun prairie.  They provide props AND make a guest book right away!  It prints two strips, one for the guest and one for the book where they can write a message. 

Prices are fabulous and they are truely wonderful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you are looking for a photo booth but want something different check out Beyond the Booth. I was just at a wedding were they were at this past weekend and they were great! Everyone loved it! 
  • msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so jealous of your photo booths, we want one so badly, but it's not in the budget.  They are so freaking fun!

I also have a ton of info on them if anyone needs them. 
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • edited December 2011
    My friends used Mi Photobooth for their wedding last September.  Photobooths are fun but in my opinion, I'm not so sure it is worth the money since they are so ungodly expensive.  When my friends got their photobooth pictures back, I was expecting them to have a lot more - I guess not as many people used it as I thought would.  If you think your friends and family will use the photobooth and make it worth the money,  I say go for it.  Otherwise, maybe consider a homemade photobooth or something.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try "Party Picturebooth" from Madison. The owner is Matt and the phone number is (608) 320-1488.
    They were at my sister's n law's wedding and it was the highlight of the evening. I wish I knew about them for my wedding. They are low-key meaning they're not high maintenance like other vendors (that needs attention, cart, fed, blah blah blah). They are a couple with few staff so it's more personal.
    I don't know about cost and travel fee, so you'll have to find out from Matt. I've also bumped into him at a several weddings with my friend who is also getting marry.

Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    most of the booths here in Minneapolis charge $800-$1300. We are probably going to use the traveling photobooth.
  • msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are FINALLY doing a photobooth!  We are using Focus Photobooths.  They were the best priced, included the most

www.FocusPhotobooths.com
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • shainarae714shainarae714 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also doing a photobooth.  I'm getting mine through Extreme Entertainment in Green Bay.  They are also doing our DJing.  We are paying $700 for 4 hours, which has been the least expensive I've found. 

I don't know if they have a travel fee but I would check them out. 
    www.extremeentertainment-greenbay.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Focus Photography photo booths.  They are out of Madison but will travel to the Milw/Waukesha area.  I'm a wedding photographer so I've seen a few different companies at my weddings.  This one has the best quality in my opinion and very reasonable prices, which include a guest book with the photos for you to keep.
  • KatRossDCKatRossDC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Any one know of a photo booth company that is located in Northern Wisconsin?  I am getting married just north of Minocqua and am having a tough time finding a photo booth rental that won't charge a ton to travel up north! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards