Students

Tired and Stressed

Hi. I am doing my student teaching and I feel i am so tired all the time. I have 8wks left I and I hope I can get all my stuff done. I also getting in June and money is super tight because we are on one income. 
Does anyone feel the same  way. How are you dealing with it all.

Re: Tired and Stressed

• I don't have money issues (I don't have any, but I don't need it), but I'm taking a full load of classes, two labs, and an online class that I'm trying to finish in half the expected time. Plus trying to balance a long distance relationship on all that. Super stressed and it's only two weeks into the semester! I haven't been doing much, just getting as much possible done when the motivation kicks in.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Eat right, take some time every day (even just ten minutes) to get some exercise and, weather-permitting, fresh air, and get enough sleep.  These are not magic cure-alls for stress and exhaustion, but it's amazing how much of a difference they make.
  • I'm VERY stressed right now trying to get everything done.  To help manage it, I take time for myself, post here sometimes, exercise, and try to get enough sleep every night.
  • I totally feel your pain ... I'm going into my 4th week of student teaching and it's super stressful. I've also officially been felled by the petri dish that is 7th grade ... so I have an upper respitory infection, yay! At least it happened over President's Day Weekend so I have an extra day to recuperate ...

I'm not sure what to tell you to make it better ... right now, I'm just plowing through day by day. But you're not alone, and you WILL finish everything you need to finish! Keep your chin up! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

• I'm not student teaching, but I'm trying to get everything done so I can graduate early.  Working out a few times a week is the best stress reliever I've found so far.  The other one is getting a little extra sleep at night.  Just remember you can do this!  It won't last forever and it's part of the path to being a teacher.  So it's worth all the stress.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • I'm not student teaching, but I feel your pain with the stress. Take a moment, take a deep breath and let yor mind relax, even if it's just for that moment in history. 
    RaevynAdey
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards