Wedding Woes
Options

FYI- Pledge and hardwoods don't mix

6let was helping me dust yesterday.  It wasn't until after the fact I noticed he'd oversprayed and nailed the floor.  I completely forgot until I was sitting on my butt with M2 in my lap this morning.  Ouch.

Also, white handrails on the steps are never a good idea.  I swear we wash our hands, but you'd never know it by the state of those rails.  I'm not sure I ever cleaned the one in the old house, but this one gets a clorox once a week.

Re: FYI- Pledge and hardwoods don't mix

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    And my black heart today:

We have a neighborhood fb page.  It's normally pretty tame, but we've had a string of car break ins and people are getting a tad nasty.  There is one self righteous ahole that's all "you have to do this, this, and that and you won't get broken into."  I kind of want the thief to break into his car just because.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I've pledged floors--yeah, it's a bad idea.

And your neighbor sounds like a peach, does he yell at rape victims for asking for it w/ their short skirts too?  
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_fyi-pledge-and-hardwoods-dont-mix?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:8b8c25d8-321f-4af9-8eab-a50efc2b522ePost:b68b241f-e47b-4337-9318-21db53174e7c">Re: FYI- Pledge and hardwoods don't mix</a>:
    [QUOTE]And my black heart today: We have a neighborhood fb page.  It's normally pretty tame, but we've had a string of car break ins and people are getting a tad nasty.  There is one self righteous ahole that's all "you have to do this, this, and that and you won't get broken into."  I kind of want the thief to break into his car just because.
    Posted by 6fsn[/QUOTE]

I think you should take matters into your own hands and teach a few lessons.  Just don't get caught.  That would be bad. 

Pledge + hardwood + socks = ice dancing queen.  Please post pics of that later today.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My brother and I thought spraying Pledge on the floor was really fun!  Our parents, not so much!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards