California-Los Angeles
Options

A&M photography

Has anyone had photos done by A&M photography? I was just wondering if so how you liked them? Or any other wedding photgraphers recommended?

Re: A&M photography

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if I mentioned this before but you should look on Project Wedding.  They have some great reviews about vendors if no one answers you here.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you mind giving us your price range? Are you looking for more traditional photos, artistic photos, etc? That can help us out! I know some ladies spent $5,000+ on photography, but if that's not in your budget it won't help you for them to rec their photographer!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    briderenee2briderenee2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the up coming wedding, I haven't heard of A&M, we are using
    Gamboa Photography they are a husband and wife team that love what they do. Great pictures and package prices, they customized a package for what we needed for our wedding included engagement photos too.

Here is the website if you want to check them out.

http://www.gamboaphoto.com

http://gamboaphotography.blogspot.com

Best wishes with all your planning and your big day.

Renee
  • Options
    geal3456geal3456 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My budget for photography I'd like to spend at most 1500. 5000 is way out of my  price range, but thank you for the inquiry. I wish I could afford that because they probably take amazing pics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll throw some knotties favorites...that I believe are in your price range I know some have increased their prices...

-Nataly Lemus
    -Hazelnut Photography
    -Alieen Secord
    -Ashleigh Taylor
    -Laura Laing (she is fairly new but I do love her work)

I know she isn't a knottie favorite but you may want to inquire is Pamela Masters she is doing our Portrait Booth and I've checked her blog she has some really nice work

I feel like I'm forgetting someoneUndecided

Anyway...HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for all that info xxquemirasxx!

I'm also looking for a photographer in the $1500 price range, and those are some great options I'm going to be sure to check out! 
  • Options
    imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Nataly Lemus Photography. She did an amazing job at our wedding and was very affordable! One of my friends was referred to Hazelnut Photography by Nataly Lemus. She has not used her yet but so far she is very happy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards