Wedding Party
Options

**Emily Kathleen**

Just thought I would tell you that I find your posts very banana-esque tonight. That is all.
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: **Emily Kathleen**

• Options
    Awww, thank you Stina! That is like the bestest compliment evarrr! Since we all know Banana is the wisest moderator evaaarr :)

I'm been at work all night :(  It's actually nice to have something to do tonight finally. I've been way bored.
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I know I shouldn't complain about being in Mexico, but am I ever ready to return to America tomorrow. I really miss being able to drink water from the faucet and I have about 45 bug bites right now. I should be sleeping but my mind was running all over the place.

And as for the banana thing, isn't it amazing when someone tells you that?! Someone told me the same thing a couple months ago and I nearly ran and told my husband. lol....
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I've never been to Mexico, but it sounds like big fun. It IS always nice to be home after traveling though. Did you have a nice Christmas?

Mine was nice 'til I had to go to work. Also, we're in the middle of a snow emergency here as well so that makes it even MORE fun to go to work. Yay.

You should have told your husband! If not for any other reason than the blank stare that clearly says that your DH thinks you need serious help! lol, if your DH is anything like my FI anyway.
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I still have to have conversations with him like this:

Stina- OMG this girl said the craziest thing today!
    Stina's husband- who?
    Stina- Oh this girl that I know....on the knot.
    Stina's husband- blank stare....

My Planning Bio
  • Options
    Banana is blushing!!  Thank you ladies!
  • Options
    Aw, Stina, I remember it, I was the one who said you were Banana-esque. I still don't remember what it was about, but it was definitely advice that you'd given me on P&E ... and it worked whatever it was, considering everything's going great with the wedding, lol.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_emily-kathleen?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:56357e47-174e-4963-aa24-19fbeacfcadePost:136c4b8b-fe7d-426b-88b1-22e4a44df53c">Re: **Emily Kathleen**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I still have to have conversations with him like this: Stina- OMG this girl said the craziest thing today! Stina's husband- who? Stina- Oh this girl that I know....on the knot. Stina's husband- blank stare....
    Posted by stina93446[/QUOTE]
    I fill FI in on the Knot moment of the day.  Since I just stick to highlights rather than talking about it all the time, he indulges me.  I've actually forwarded him some of the most amusing threads, like the Twilight AE on P&E a while back.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_emily-kathleen?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:56357e47-174e-4963-aa24-19fbeacfcadePost:136c4b8b-fe7d-426b-88b1-22e4a44df53c">Re: **Emily Kathleen**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I still have to have conversations with him like this: Stina- OMG this girl said the craziest thing today! Stina's husband- who? Stina- Oh this girl that I know....on the knot. Stina's husband- blank stare....
    Posted by stina93446[/QUOTE]

Oh, and I totally do this, too, lol. The crazies amuse him to no end (So I'm sure he's going to get a kick out of the girl from this morning).

There's actually days where if I'm at the computer when FI gets home, he actually starts the conversation and it goes like this:

FI: "So how's TK?"
    Me: "Oh, this newb was complaining about (insert "waaaah" moment here), then got mad when we tried to set her straight"
    FI: "Those girls are nuts ... what sane person really cares about (insert "waaaaaah" moment here)?"

or if it's a MUD-free day

FI: "So how's TK?"
    Me: "It's good. The poll/other question was about this and I told the story about that. But no drama today"
    FI: "REALLY?"

Apparently he's shocked when it's a "normal" day, lol.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Meg, I think it was about pashminas now that I think about it.

Aerin, my Dh sometimes gets interested in the knot banter, but for the most part, I can see him sigh a little bit over the fact that we've been married for 3 months. He keeps hinting that maybe I should go into wedding planning since I seem to "love weddings so much." Yeah, right. I liked having a wedding. Planning it was something entirely different.

He did enjoy when I told him about majik calling her wedding off because her FI punched her into a glass coffeetable. I know that sounds awful, but he thought that was a bunch of garbage (which it was.)
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    Stina, FI was totally into the saga of BJsGirl ... which we both were sure was MUD ... but we still were entertained, lol.

• Options
    Sometimes when I'm on the couch on the knot, he'll peer at the computer screen and then give his two sense.....

DH- "she shouldn't demote that girl. Why do girls care that much about this kind of stuff. Boys don't."

My Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards