Ohio-Columbus
Options

Indoor Ceremony Only sites- non church!

Just looking for ideas for indoor sites for my Plan B ceremony site. Our current ceremony is scheduled at an all outdoor space.

Needs to be large enough to hold 140 people. Looking for a visually interesting space. 

:) 
Anniversary

Re: Indoor Ceremony Only sites- non church!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    trying to find another option over OSU?   I don't blame you if you are... I stared at your library post for like 20 minutes and I couldn't think of any good advice - such a tough call!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Grand Valley Dale Ballroom...can't get more visually interesting in my opinion :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Em. The whole thing is becoming a nightmare. The original Plan B room we had they told us was booked the same day we looked at it. I'm starting to really stress out about everything!! 

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a ceremony that was held at the Columbus Museum of Art (reception was somewhere else).  You may have to have the ceremony in the afternoon if they have an evening wedding reception booked though.  It was a beautiful location for a ceremony.
  • Options
    osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what the price point is, but what about the State House. Do they do ceremonies there? I feel like I've heard someone mention it recently.

Also, Jeffrey Mansion in Bexley is beautiful. It is locally owned so possibly not too expensive. I'm not sure how it would go for 140 guests, however.
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    State House is $3500 for ceremony only. Can you believe that??? Nice to know even as a tax payer I can't afford to be there, lol. 

I will definitely check out the Jeffrey Mansion and the Art Museum. Thanks ladies! Keep the ideas coming :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that is unbelievable for the State House! I thought it would be more affordable. That is ridiculous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what about the conservatory? they have lots of beautiful spaces and do ceremony only for a smaller fee i think. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards