New Jersey - South

Hair Stylist

Hi, I'm reserving my wedding makeup with Denise Gevaras, and now I'm looking for recommendations for a hair stylist in southern or central NJ that will travel to me. Thanks in advance!

Re: Hair Stylist

• agu101agu101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Where are you getting ready?  My hair stylist is Denise Vacchiano based out of Salon L in Allenhurst.  She is traveling to me the day of.  Depending on how far you are, she may charge a travel fee.  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • I'm using Jeanine LaMacchia for hair. She is based in northern NJ but will travel anywhere in NJ. She will be coming down to my hotel in Lakewood for my wedding. Her travel fee is $50, but honestly I found that everyone I called in the area was going to charge me the same or more in travel fees. I have really thick difficult hair and she handled it with ease! And she is super sweet!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! I am getting ready in Smithville...I'll be looking into both of these stylists. Thanks for the reccomendations! 
  • I got married in Smithville in April and went with Jill Kozar, who is in PA but travels (we got ready at the Colonial Inn).  Jill was great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards