Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

***NatalieNoelle****

Are you getting so excited for your wedding?! I read your response on the invites/RSVPS and we are on the same page with sending them early!!  Looking forward to your reviews & pics!

Re: ***NatalieNoelle****

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey aegrish, I am getting so excited! Thanks for asking!!  I can't believe I leave in 8 days. It seems like just the other day I had 6 months to go (like you). I can't lie though..I'm so nervous too. I think I'm just questioning the same things that most brides do and hoping everything will go smoothly. But ill definitely be posting reviews and photos and soon as I'm back.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a planning bio?  If not do you mind sharing your venues?  Congrats!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I never did a planning bio. Hopefully Ill get around to doing a married bio. :)
    But I definitely don't mind sharing my venues and vendors.
    Nine steakhouse and clubs at the Palms for my meet and greet
    The Double Decker Bus for a strip tour and transportation to my rehearsal dinner at Bahama Breeze
    The Venetian Chapel for my wedding, which is also where I'm staying
    I rented out the club at TAO for my wedding recepetion
    I'm using Lori White for Make up
    Deacon Tyler for Photography
    Debi at Fit for a Bride
    Gimme Some Sugar for my cake

I could be forgetting some but I think these are the most important ones. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sounds like so much fun!!! Best of luck and again congrats and I Cannot wait to see photos and reviews!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards