Connecticut
Options

directions...

I want to print out basic directions from the church to the reception hall.  I was going to put them in a basket near the exit of the church for people to grab... How should I print these?  Is here a certain type of paper I should be using? card stock? ... suggestions would be appreciated

Re: directions...

• Options
    We used weddingmapper.com and just printed them on regular paper, but we also included them with the invitations.
  • Options
    Thanks, I will give that a try :)
  • Options
    Definitely at least a light cardstock - regular printer paper is too thin for that type of use.  You can print them anyway you want to - if you want it to look fancy, consider hiring an Etsy vendor to do the design for you - usually costs $10-25 for the design.

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_directions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:6e31cfdd-5eaf-45ca-a103-0f47fe910d2cPost:006320e8-c7d6-474c-a4ca-e4c831028e4d">Re: directions...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Definitely at least a light cardstock - regular printer paper is too thin for that type of use.  You can print them anyway you want to - if you want it to look fancy, consider hiring an Etsy vendor to do the design for you - usually costs $10-25 for the design.
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

Thats great thanks.  I didn't realize etsy had vendors to do that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards