New York

Syracuse DJ's?

Who do you guys reccomend? I don't know where to start. Looking for something affordable, and someone really fun!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Syracuse DJ's?

• edited December 2011
    I used Ken Paradise.  He is out of Geneva area, but will travel I'm sure.  Nothing but good things to say about him... music was great, everyone was dancing alllll night and his uplighting was AWESOME!!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having Michael Erb.  I forget what his official DJ service is called, but you can google it.  Can give a full report in less than 2 months if you wait that long!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am using black tie entertainment. We met with Bill and insisted he DJ our wedding. We are meeting with him again Tuesday to work out all the finally details. We met with alot of DJ but Bill seemed to really love what he does and he runs the business out of his basement so he is able to keep prices low.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We recently booked Nathan from Finger Lakes Entertainment. He was the DJ at my friend's wedding last year, and he was great. Such a fun wedding thanks largely to him.
  • mek20mek20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Jones Tones. We booked pretty far in advance, so we are having Jack Jones, the owner. He was highly reccommended by our venue, and when we met with him you could just tell that he loved what he did, and has great experience. (He traveled with The SU football team to their bowl game this past year--won the FI over with just that ;)
    First comes Love (2.23.2006)
    Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
    Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
    And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
    In the baby carriage! 
  • edited December 2011
    My brother and sister in law were married two years ago today!!! and ... they used Jones Tones ... we're planning on using him as well! He was GREAT!
    221 Invited image
    185 Ready to Rock! image
    36 Party Poopers image
    0 Can't find the mailbox image
  • edited December 2011
    Married 3 weeks ago and we used Skip Clark Entertainment. He also did my sisters wedding 8 years ago. He works on two local radio statios. The guests LOVE him. Our reception was 6 hours long and at 12:30 the dance floor was still packed and the chat "One more Song" was coming from the guests. Needless to say- he played one more and it was perfect. Oh and he is REALLY reasonably priced!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards