New York
Options

Photographer Needed!

Alright girls-

I am in good shape as the wedding planning goes BUT I still need a photographer.
I had one in mind that did my Sister in laws wedding but they were already booked.

I would love some good recommendations......I don't want to say pricing doesn't matter however we are willing to spend a bit on this part of our wedding!

links are welcome.

Thank You!!

Re: Photographer Needed!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have an appointment to meet with Vfinch photography....

any feedback.......good or bad??

Thanks!
  • Options
    iarhymeiarhyme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I  booked Salwa Photography:  http://www.salwaphotography.com/index2.php

They arent the cheapest but i fell in love with their stuff. Let me know what you think after you take a look at their website. I hope that helps. :)
  • Options
    manda8604manda8604 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should try Amanda McMahon Photography.  She is originally from NY, but lives in Florida and is always going up there for weddings.  She is actually doing ours up there (we live in Florida too) next summer and I believe she will be up there in July this year for a wedding.

Check her out  www.AmandaMcMahon.com
    Her work is fabulous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    as always, crystal herry and her assistant stacy are amazing.  Ultimate Images by Crystal is the name.  Good luck!
  • Options
    emillee21emillee21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa Miller is who i went with, she is super nice and does great work!
    www.studiodiluce.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hi!

I know I am late on this post - but Vanessa Finch was the photographer for my wedding, and I only have good things to say about her! She was wonderful, and her prices are very reasonbale... My photos are not on her website, but if you want to see some of her pics, I can definitely email you a bunch! My email is vpshires at gmail dot com

• Options
    PeanutsCLPeanutsCL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the vote for Crystal Herry! She's great to work with and her photos are beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards