Canada

Happy Friday EVE

What are the plans for the weekend?!?
I've got my work christmas oh wait sorry... "Holiday Party" on Friday night.  Saturday I'll be relaxing and snuggling with FI.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Happy Friday EVE

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whoa a holiday party this early??

Tomorrow I've got a friend's 30th birthday dinner. Then choir rehearsal on Saturday and church on Sunday. I think I'll actually get some alone time this weekend (rare) because DH is helping a friend out with some sort of event.

I love my H but I'm really looking forward to being home alone!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    This is gonna be a short weekend for us. FH is working Saturday, so I am not doing much that day. But, Sunday we're going out to another town to meet the people with the horse and carriage business and make a payment and see the horses :) Really looking forward to it :)

Hope everyone else has a great weekend :)
  • edited December 2011
    Boss' wedding this Saturday, and Rider game on Sunday!! Eeek playoffs! (not going..will watch in the comfort of my friends home, where we will be crashing after previously mentioned wedding..lol)
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have NO set plans - this is WONDERFUL!  We bought a house this week so have been filling our weekends with house visits and mortgage broker meetings so now we have lots of free time!  

I will probably clean our current house, get some school stuff done (marking and prep never ends), and get to the gym at least one of the weekend days.  Other than that I plan on sleeping in and relaxing with DH.

*Ringy - I hear you.  Alone time is awesome now and then.  When I have a ton of school stuff to do, the best thing is for DH to be gone.  Sometimes I feel guilty doing so much work while he is just sitting and relaxing and I'm couped up with work.  It's so nice to watch girly movies or just lounge around eating with no one around!
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the house, Littlin! That's awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    Ooh congrats on the house!

We're likely going to make an offer right away on one..he's finished a bunch of renos that he was in the middle of about a month ago when we first looked at it, so I am SUPER pumped for Monday when we can go see it again! :)
  • kristalmscottkristalmscott member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Littlin  - Congrats on the house!

tiffbot1985 - good luck on the next viewing, hope it goes well!

I can't wait until we can start looking for a house (a couple years yet tho)

Plans for the weekend:
    I work both jobs today.  Work until 5 at Job#2 tomorrow. Then craft day Sunday with my stepmother (time to get making Christmas cards!)

June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Everything but the Dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    56 image 39 image 4 image 11 image
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the house!!

The girls and I are doing a mini road trip tomorrow (to look at some dresses for a friends wedding).  Then Sunday is FSIL baby shower and FMIL birthday

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Friday! Our only plans this weekend are to check out our hall when it's set up for another wedding. Other than that, it should just be a relaxing weekend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!  It was sort of a fun experience, but more stressful worry about whether we'd get it or not.  I felt bad for the other couple because it was the third time they had lost out on a house supposedly!  Toronto is a tricky place to find your house and actually get it!

Good luck to those looking at houses, and those planning weddings - such an exciting time in all of our lives!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards