Florida-Central Florida
Options

What florist are y'all using?

Hey ladies.. I was just curious what florist you are all using?? I have NO clue where to even start looking...
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: What florist are y'all using?

• Options
    Vicki w/ Peddles
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_what-florist-are-yall-using?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:1661afab-2367-4c66-88c0-2deb5cf44b3aPost:fef9ddf5-4559-4f04-997f-af242023d609">Re: What florist are y'all using?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Vicki w/ Peddles
    Posted by halij52002[/QUOTE]

I've never heard of them. Where are they out of?
  • Options
    We used Betty J's in Ocoee.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    Thanks ladies. I'll check them out. I'm out of the Space Coast though..so if anyone has any recommendations from that area, yay!
  • Options
    Flowers by Lesley!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_what-florist-are-yall-using?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:1661afab-2367-4c66-88c0-2deb5cf44b3aPost:7014db2c-3bde-40fb-acfe-f9b61de4170f">Re: What florist are y'all using?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Flowers by Lesley!
    Posted by wedgrl651[/QUOTE]

Thanks.
  • Options
    Amanda w/Amanda's Florist in Merritt Island. They are our floral vendor & some of her work is just amazing! HTH
    October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Anyone know anything about Greenery Productions?
  • Options
    Vicki with Peddles!!!!!!!! She is awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards