Nebraska-Omaha

Living Social-Vala's tickets

"The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Living Social-Vala's tickets

• edited December 2011

This looks like a blatant solicitation.

The greatest gifts are friendship and love. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    #1 I am not sharing MY services. Thanks. It's a local coupon that can be shared. 

#2 We have been using these for years on TK. Advertising your own services as a vendor has been reported for years on TK. 

"The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    We like to post coupons and deals on here if they are special. Just to save some local brides some money!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_living-social-valas-tickets?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:4af8e289-2d2b-4d08-a5d4-e7569164ca1ePost:42063a96-07f0-4a4e-a3fb-9d05065db3c2">Re: Living Social-Vala's tickets</a>:
    [QUOTE]We like to post coupons and deals on here if they are special. Just to save some local brides some money!
    Posted by dazyabbey[/QUOTE]
    Who doesn't love coupons?! :) 
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards